Archive

Archive for the ‘BlogEngine.Net’ Category

BlogEngine is undefined

February 6, 2011 Leave a comment

 I thought i was going to have endless problems with this, but it was one of the easiest fixes i had to do. After getting ‘BlogEngine’ is undefined error every time i logged into the admin site of a Blog Engine site I found that could not update any content with out getting the javascript error message. “‘BlogEngine’ is undefined”. By the way, for me this was only happening in IE (7 and 8), It would work just fine in FF and Chrome.

Here is the fix:

if you open the javascript file “blog.js” in the application root folder the very first line reads “// Global Object”. Delete that line. After i deleted that line i stopped getting the javascript error.

Advertisements
Categories: BlogEngine.Net, General Tags:
%d bloggers like this: